ENTICE is the UoL Entrepreneurship and Innovation Center launched at the end of 2013 as an activity of CIIM. The Center has as its mission to contribute, through the provision of specialized consulting services, education and mentoring, in the creation of innovative new ventures (start-ups) and in the improvement of the competitiveness of existing innovative enterprises.
ENTICE has three main pillars of activities, educational and training services, the ENTICE accelerator and research in innovation and entrepreneurship.
In order to carry out its mission, ENTICE builds on the vast experience, expertise and networks of UoL. Some attributes of ENTICE are: the combination of academic knowledge with empirical skills and experience of the faculty and staff on aspects related to the creation and growth of business, management, leadership and strategy, the strong links with the business community of Cyprus, with an important network of alumni, the strong network of partners for the mentoring and consulting of startup businesses and in facilitating access to potential funders/investors.
- To catalyse the creation of new innovative enterprises through the provision of consulting services, training, mentoring and networking and accelerator-type services. Emphasis is given to web entrepreneurship, financial services and marine entrepreneurship, as well as, on a case to case basis, to other very promising high tech innovative ideas.
- To offer specialized postgraduate education and professional/executive training.
- To lead UoL activities related to entrepreneurship and innovation such as study field trips, joint programs, brokerage etc.
- To offer specialized consulting services for entrepreneurship and innovation, including globalization and networking for established innovative enterprises striving for growth and increased competitiveness.
- To support in finding public and private financing for the development of new innovative ventures.
Our mission is to contribute, through the provision of specialized consulting services, education and mentoring, in the creation of innovative new ventures (start-ups) and in the improvement of the competitiveness of existing innovative enterprises.