Scholarships & Financial Aid
Merit-based awards and scholarships are offered to outstanding students, as well as need-based financial aid so that qualified students can benefit from its world-class programs regardless of circumstances. Tuition fees, awards and scholarships, as they are referred to below, do not include registration and subscription fees.
- A GMAT Scholarship based on GMAT results: above 760 – 100%, above 730 – 50% and above 700 – 25%. To maintain this scholarship, the student must maintain a GPA above 85% throughout his/her studies.
- A Named or Externally Funded Scholarship. A limited number of full scholarships are competitively awarded to outstanding candidates centered strictly on merit criteria and a successful interview. With the consent of the sponsor, full scholarships could be split into two 50% scholarships when applying on the principle that every student contributes to covering the costs of his/her studies. This has the added advantage of helping more students and more exposure for the sponsor. To maintain this scholarship, the student must maintain a GPA above 85% throughout his/her studies.
- Third-party scholarship schemes available from foundations or the public or private sectors. UoL will honor any reasonable rules set out by the sponsor.
- An Award of Outstanding Performance, equal to 25% of their tuition fees, to students who, at the end of their studies, earn a graduating GPA of 95/100 or more. Students who receive any type of scholarship are not eligible for the Award of Outstanding Performance at the end as continued excellence is required for maintaining the scholarship. Since the Award of Outstanding Performance is determined and awarded upon graduation, students must settle all their tuition payments in due course including their last instalment which will be reimbursed to them if they receive the Award.
- State Subsidy between €2,175 and €3,420 if the candidate meets the required by law, income and family-size criteria, and provided the student has not already received the state subsidy for another undergraduate or postgraduate degree. For more information, click here.
- UoL might be able to offer assistantship for up to 25% of the program’s tuition fees for services provided to UoL (research, teaching, library, administration, marketing etc.). All students with assistantships should be given assignments either at UoL or elsewhere, such as social work as part of UoL’s CSR.
- Employer sponsorship where many of our students are sponsored at least partially by their employers. Employed students are encouraged to explore the possibility of cost-sharing with their employer.
- Bank loans. Local banks offer low-interest student loans with attractive repayment terms.
- Waivers and credits: Students might receive waivers or transfer credits for earlier graduate degrees, which might in turn reduce their tuition fees. Awards and support (and their limits) apply to the remainder of the tuition fees. As in all cases, registration fees and other charges are paid in full.
- Alumni discounts: CIIM or UoL MSc qualified alumni that are wishing to study for the MBA are granted a 50% discount on the program’s tuition fees. MBA alumni are granted a 60% discount on the tuition fees of any MSc they choose to attend. These discounts include any discounts they are entitled to for credits and waivers recognized by their new program. Awards and support (and their limits) apply to the remainder of the tuition fees. As in all cases registration fees and other charges are paid in full.
- CIIM and UoL alumni & student family discounts: Qualified first-degree relatives (by blood or marriage) of CIIM or UoL alumni or students receive a 10% discount on their actual programs’ tuition fees. Awards and support (and their limits) apply to the remainder of the tuition fees. As in all cases registration fees and other charges are paid in full.
- Early payment of tuition fees: Students that pay their full tuition fees at the beginning of their program receive a 10% discount on their tuition fees only.
- Academic excellence (at entrance)
75% for 19:00+ high school grade (1st year)
50% for 18.5-18.99 high school grade (1st year)
- Academic Excellence (during studies)
95% GPA for the year: 60% for following year
90% GPA for the year: 40% for following year
- Athletic distinction (i.e. member of National Team or A’ Category team in all sports):
50% (reviewed annually)
- Socioeconomic need (based on family income and/or 4 or more children):
50% (reviewed annually)
- UoL’s introductory tuition fees for the first 240 students without scholarship:
€7,200 per year (plus registration fee) for 4 years
Note: all scholarships and tuition subsidizations are expressed as % of the total listed tuition fees; they do not apply to registration, subscription and other fees.
Contact: Email: [email protected]