Accreditations & Recognitions
All programs offered by the University of Limassol are accredited by the Cyprus Agency of Quality Assurance and Accreditation in Higher Education (CYQAA) based on the guidelines and standards provided by the European Network for Quality Assurance (ENQA).
The MBA program is also internationally accredited by the European Foundation for Management Development (EFMD Global).
Furthermore, UoL inherited the following recognitions and memberships from CIIM, which are currently being transferred to UoL.
Our MSc in Financial Services is a Partner of the Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA ® University Affiliation Program).
Resource Management and Organizational Behavior has the endorsement of the Cyprus Human Resource Management Association (CyHRMA).
- The CIIM Business School is a member of the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB International).
- Our MBA has international accreditation from the Brussels-based EFMD Global-European Foundation for Management Development organization for the past 16 years, and it was the 1st accredited MBA in Cyprus launched in 1990.
- The Technology & Innovation School participates in the Blockchain Technology for Algorithmic Regulation & Compliance (BARAC) Research Consortium, consisting of UCL, the Bank of England, HM Treasury, Barclays Bank, RBS, HSBC, R3 Consortium, British Telecom and ATS, funded by the UK Research Council Visit webpage
- Holder of the Erasmus Charter for Higher Education 2021-2027 by the European Commission
- Our graduates receive, in addition to their degree, the Diploma Supplement (a model developed by the European Commission, Council of Europe, and UNESCO/CEPES). The Diploma Supplement (DS) is a document attached to a higher degree aiming at improving international transparency and facilitating the academic and professional recognition of qualifications.